I am joining the linky party from Rowdy in First! Here are my 10 things:
1. NO CUPCAKES! My hips and classroom rug thank you!
2. Snot is a given in Kindergarten. Be prepared.
3. A drink can fix many maladies. (I meant a drink from the water fountain!) :)
4. Go ahead and screw up! We (my students and myself) mess up all the time! We learn from our mistakes!
5. Keep a table knife in your room. (Too many giant cookies sent in with nothing to cut it with.) Screwdrivers, hammers and pliers are good to keep handy too.
6. There are certain names I will never name my children, or allow my kids to name my way-future grandchildren!
7. Scholastic is my fr-enemy!
8. There is a glue stick conspiracy by the glue companies! I swear they only fill half of the little tube and have made it softer so it is used more quickly and I have to buy more! A conspiracy I tell ya!
9. We all say it, but that "Lightbulb" moment really is special and awesome.
10. I am so blessed to do what I get to do every day!!!