Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Bump Freebie

Hello All!  Just got back from a STIMULATING teacher inservice. (can you hear the sarcasm?)  It really wasn't that bad.  Anyway,  I have decided to upload my Winter Bump game.  It is patterned after one I found at Sunny Days in Second Grade.  I contacted Denise and she said she didn't mind if I shared.  Hop over to her blog to check out all of her bump games. 
Here's how you play:

Roll three number cubes and add those numbers. Cover that space with your marker. If your partner is already on that number, you can bump your partner’s color and take their space! If you bump your partner, they take back their marker and have a chance to use it again. If you roll a number that you have already covered, you can stack another marker on top of it!

Any space with two markers stacked on top of each other, is locked and that space can’t be bumped. If
you roll a number that is not available on the board, the next player takes their turn.
The player to use all of their cubes wins!


Separator

8 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

My class loves all the Bump games I've gotten from blogland and online. Thanks for adding another one.


Yearn to Learn Blog

Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing...I just *love* stimulating workshops and in-services....not. lol
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Michele said...

Thanks for sharing! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Come over to my blog to find out what to do!

Krissy said...

I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
krissyskindergarten.blogspot.com

Kristin Young said...

Super cute! And so easy to differentiate for students who might only add 2 numbers. I'm your newest follower! :)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Leslie said...

I'd like to email you about this and post about it! Can you email me at Leslie@kindergartenworks.com?
Thanks!
-Leslie @KindergartenWorks

Heather said...

I found your blog through KindergartenWorks and have become a new follower. Thanks for sharing!

heathernnance@yahoo.com