Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"Class?!" "Yes?!"

Oh Sweet Mama I had fun! (Oh Sweet Mama, I had fun!)

I attended the first day of a Whole Brain Teaching conference in Union, MO today and it was awesome!!!  I used bits and pieces of WBT in my classroom last year, but this conference has me stoked to do more!  I can't wait to go back tomorrow and learn even more.  If you are not familiar with WBT, pleeeaase go to their web site Whole Brain Teaching and check them out, then go to YouTube and watch as many videos as you can.  You will love it!

This is me with Chris Biffle.  The wacky picture was his idea!


Separator

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was there today too! I teach for the district...we have been sooooo excited about this conference! Looking forward to tomorrow! =)
Bobbie


The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

Tessa said...

Hi Bobbie!

It was a great day wasn't it! Have you used WBT before? I went to your blog and it seems wonderful! I noticed you use Daily 5. I plan on implementing D5 next year so I plan on visiting your blog again later on! Thanks for commenting!
Tessa

Unknown said...

Yes...today was great. =) Many of the teachers from my building went to a WBT conference last year (I wasn't able to.) Our entire building used the rules and "hands and eyes." Some of our teachers presented to the rest of us on PD days, etc. I've enjoyed learning from them but this is so much more in depth. Glad you stopped by my blog. The Daily 5 is amazing!
Bobbie

Just Wild About Teaching said...

it looks like your having a good time...im your newest follower...drop by =)


Just Wild About Teaching

Kate said...

I am so jealous :) I would love to learn more about WBT!
☼ Kate
To The Square Inch