Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Stalking Linky Party

How in the world can I choose just a few blogs to talk about?  They are all so wonderful!  As I contemplated this question I realized that I now follow 62 blogs.  I think I am addicted. 

Any-hoo... I do have a few blogs that make me do a little happy dance when I see they have added a new post.
Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten - always has great center ideas.
Kindergarten Crayons - I can only say wow! She has great ideas and shares so much!
Ladybug's Teacher Files - awesome ideas on how to make your blog better!
Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten - fellow Missourian and one smart lady!  Her ideas and tpt items are great.
Mrs. Patton's Patch - so good at sharing!
1st Grade with Mrs. Snowden - wonderful ideas!
The next few blogs have awesome TPT stores.  I wish I had half the creativity that these ladies have!
Fabulous in First
Mrs. Jump's Class
Rowdy in First Grade
First Grade Parade.

There are just too many blogs to mention - so I will stop here!  Sorry if I missed you - I really do think everyone is wonderful!

Separator

3 comments:

Jena Snowden said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for mentioning me! I've felt like such a bad blogger since I've gotten out of school for the summer!

Jena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden

Fran Kramer said...

Wow. Thank you for including me in the list of favorites. I just wanted to let you know I made some more math mats for my kinder teaching friends.
I agree with this list. These bloggers are rock stars and Deedee is one of my absolute favorite friends!
Fran@kindergartencrayons

Tessa said...

Jena - don't feel bad. The sunshine calls to me and the kids (I know, grammar!). I usually do most of my blog stalking late at night! That is the only way to keep up!
Fran - you are too awesome. I have several idea to make goodies to share. (especially to go with Debbie Diller's book) I just need to get to school and get my clip-art cds. Maybe then I can contribute back to all of those who have so willingly shared with me! btw - I have the math mats already saved! Thanks!