I don't know about you, but I have Julie Andrews singing in my head right now!
I am linking up with Little Miss Kindergarten to list a few of my favorite things. I don't believe I have any rhyme or reason to the following list, I'm just typing as they come to my head!
1. Mason jars. I love old Mason canning jars. The older the better. I have an entire shelf full in my kitchen and they sit in various spots throughout my house.
2. Daisies. I love this flower. It is so sweet and innocent.
3. Pedicures. I don't get these often enough! I just love having someone else take care of my tootsies!
4. Kindergarten Randomness. I love the little random things my kiddos say to me or to each other every day! For example: Overheard from one little girl to another: " I think I'll go to Toledo. That's where all the good stuff happens" or Overheard from one little boy to another while picking up their art center: "I can clean this room easy, I've been working out."
5. My kiddos' softball games. I am really intense when I watch these. I really struggle to carry on a conversation with the other moms - I am way into watching and yelling!
6. Blogging - way addicted. Way, way, way, addicted.
7. Front Porches. I love to sit on a comfy, old farm house style front porch. I envy those with the old-style wrap around porches.
8. Children's Books. I am addicted to great kid books. Scholastic has way too much of my money! I need to buy stock.
9. Scrapbooking and photography. These two go hand in hand. I just wish I had more time for both.
10. Sharpie markers. I'm not sure why I think I need 30+ pens, but apparently I do. Funny thing is, I have every color, but I use blue the most.
11. The color green. Especially lime green lately.
I could do this all night. I better stop there!