Monday, June 13, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I don't know about you, but I have Julie Andrews singing in my head right now! 

I am linking up with Little Miss Kindergarten to list a few of my favorite things.  I don't believe I have any rhyme or reason to the following list, I'm just typing as they come to my head!

1. Mason jars.  I love old Mason canning jars.  The older the better.  I have an entire shelf full in my kitchen and they sit in various spots throughout my house.
2.  Daisies.  I love this flower.  It is so sweet and innocent.
3.  Pedicures.  I don't get these often enough!  I just love having someone else take care of my tootsies!
4.  Kindergarten Randomness I love the little random things my kiddos say to me or to each other every day!  For example: Overheard from one little girl to another: " I think I'll go to Toledo.  That's where all the good stuff happens" or Overheard from one little boy to another while picking up their art center: "I can clean this room easy, I've been working out."
5.  My kiddos' softball games.  I am really intense when I watch these.  I really struggle to carry on a conversation with the other moms - I am way into watching and yelling!
6.  Blogging - way addicted.  Way, way, way, addicted.
7.  Front Porches.  I love to sit on a comfy, old farm house style front porch.  I envy those with the old-style wrap around porches.
8.  Children's Books.  I am addicted to great kid books.  Scholastic has way too much of my money!  I need to buy stock.
9.  Scrapbooking and photography.  These two go hand in hand.  I just wish I had more time for both.
10.  Sharpie markers.  I'm not sure why I think I need 30+ pens, but apparently I do.  Funny thing is, I have every color, but I use blue the most.
11. The color green.  Especially lime green lately.

I could do this all night.  I better stop there!

Separator

No comments: