Friday, September 9, 2011

An Apple a Day! (freebie)

Here is a quick apple unit freebie for everyone.  It is a font sort using the five vowels.  I hope it can be used by some of you!  I am working on a smartboard game that follows the same concept.  I just haven't finished it yet. I, like many of you, have been a bit busy.  My darlings this year are challenging and very low.  I also have many with special needs.  They are coming along though.  With consistency and procedures, procedures, we are slowly moving forward.  To be honest I feel like having a challenging group sometimes makes me try harder. Not to say I don't try with an easier group - I just feel like I have to slow myself down too and rethink a little bit how I introduce things. (am I making sense?)  Anyway, we will get there - one ladder rung at a time!  Click here for the apple font sort!

Separator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this vowel sort! I have reading groups, K-3 this year and will definitely be able to use it!