Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crazy for Anchor Charts

After seeing so many wonderful, awesome anchor charts out there in blog-land, I have been inspired to make mine cuter and more colorful.  (You have created a monster Abby!)  Here are a few of my recent creations.  These aren't as cute as some, but I try!

My white board behind this has seen better days!
Who, what, where and how we read.
                                      
The kids love this one. 


Somehow I forgot to color part of this chart.  Must have gotten busy and not noticed.  Will fix that tomorrow!


We were trying to think of a pic to represent beg. mid. and end.  They came up with a snake.  Pretty creative kiddos!

Separator

6 comments:

Deanna said...

The snake is the best - even if I don't do snakes.

Love, mom

PS. I know where you live if my yellow cup goes missing. Just so you know...

Pam said...

I love your anchor charts! Thank you for sharing these.

Meredith said...

What great charts! I wish I had better drawing skills so I could make cuter charts for my classroom!
~Meredith
Keen on Kindergarten

Ana said...

Hi there! I heart your blog and nominate for an award.
http://ingles360.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-heart-your-blog-award1.html
Ana

SAS said...

I love these! I Heart Your Blog...see my blog for the award!

Sarah
Kindergarten Korner

Hollie Fumero said...

Kindness Counts in Kindergarten


I mentioned you on my blog because I borrowed one of your anchor charts. I hope you check out my blog.

Hollie