Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thank You!

I have to give a huge Thank You to Jennifer over at Rowdy in First Grade!  She named me as one of her top ten blogs!  You are too sweet Jennifer! 

Last night I created a big long list of my favorite blogs  - complete with blog buttons and links.  For some reason it never would post.  I finally gave up and went to bed.  So I am going to list mine here and add their links without the pics.  Maybe it will work this time.  (I have a feeling it is my sub standard internet provider.  That's what I get for living in the boonies!)

There are so many more than 10  blogs that are my favorites.  These are the ones I find myself turning to the most often.  Here we go - my Top Ten:

 

Separator

4 comments:

Fran Kramer said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful acknowledgement. I am so happy to be a worthwhile resource for you. It makes me feel so happy!
Fran@kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Thank you so much for naming me one of your top blogs!!

Marlana said...

Aww, I truly appreciate that you included my blog in your top 10 list. How sweet of you! I've enjoyed our emails and I'm so glad to have 'met' you through blogging. :) Keep up the great work!

I love your new profile picture. Your family is adorable!

Blessings,
✿Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten

Sandra said...

Thank you so much! You're so sweet to include me in this! You have such great ideas that I use too!!!