Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back from Vacation and Ready to Dive In!

Well, I'm back from our family weekend. (when I say family I mean my parents, siblings, their children and then my own family!  Quite a crew!) It was fun and relaxing and just what I needed before I jump into my room.  I have a lot going on this week (oldest daughter getting braces being one thing!) but I hope to get in, get the room assembled, organize my math station stuff in a Debbie Diller manner, and, in general, create a little calm in the chaos I am sure awaits me in my room.  Wish me luck!

P.S.  I am afraid to look at what I missed in the blog world!  I am tempted to not look - but what if I miss something awesome?!?!  This is truly an addiction!!!!

Separator

1 comment:

Rose said...

Thanks for following my blog. I am know following yours.