Lil' Country Kindergarten is having a linky party! She wants to know:
My Teaching Wouldn't be the Same Without....
Well, my list here could be extensive! I will try to keep it short and list them out.
1. Music. I sing all day long. I sing nursery rhymes and typical K style songs (think 5 little monkeys). I use songs to teach money, days of the week etc... I use songs to make transitions, quiet the kids, get ready for the hall. I use a lot of Dr. Jean and Imagination Movers.
2. My Smartboard. I love this thing. Once you have one it is hard to go back. My projector blew up this year and I didn't know what to do with myself! Don't worry, I managed to kick into gear old style, but I have to admit I did a happy dance when they replaced my projector!
3. Tea or diet Pepsi. I know. Most of you are diet Coke fans - but I'm a little different. I love Coke but not diet Coke. I love diet Pepsi, but not Pepsi. Weird.
4. Sharpies. I swear I have every single one they have invented (and then there is the stash I have hidden - just in case!)
5. Ways to organize. This can mean baskets, tubs, boxes etc... and LABELS. Love to label stuff.
6. Binders. I don't keep much in file folders. It is all in binders. I have to avoid this aisle at Staples.
7. Books. Seriously. I should hold stock with Scholastic.
I'll stop there. I could get into soooo much more! But I have a sneaky suspicion that Marlana was wanting one item we couldn't live without....