Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vista Print

I have to say that I.Love.Vistaprint.  I always find too many goodies for free from them (minus shipping of course), then I always see something else, even cuter that somebody makes and I just have to go back get a few more items!  Here are some of my more recent purchases: (You will see a lot of polka dots - that is the theme in my room!)

I think I got 50 of these for free.  I added them to my end of the year video gift.
Pretty self explanatory! :) Thought I'd jot a quick note on what I saw and stick it on their shirt or maybe their behavior chart.

This is a banner that I got for free.  At the beg. of the year I plan on putting all of the kiddos names on it.  Over the course of the year I plan on having a spotlight kid each week.  The kiddo can bring in pictures etc. and we will put them on the banner.  I will post pics once this is in use!
Postcards for the beginning of the year.
Cute polka-dotty cards for those forgetful darlings!

I would love to do a linky party on what our favorite Vistaprint purchases are, but I don't know how to add the little linky party thing at the end of this blog post.  Anyone want to help me out? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Separator

No comments: