Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thank You!

I have to give a giant, humongous, THANK YOU to Marlana from Lil' Country Kindergarten.  I have been struggling to create a button - the html code stuff is all greek to me!  I tried to use Mrs. Patton's suggestions on how to do this, but I failed.  I'm sure I typed something wrong.  (Thank you Mrs. Patton for putting up with my questions and for trying to help me!) Marlana finally took my information and figured out the html code stuff for me!  The button is perfect for me.  I have a polka dot theme in my room using polka dots on black.  Now I just have to find a way to make my blog match! That may have to wait - I know that is WAAAAY over my head!!

Separator

1 comment:

Marlana said...

You are too sweet! I was happy to help. :)

✿Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten