Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just Had to Share

I was listening to the radio one day and the dj asked, "What would be your theme song playing as you walked into work?" (You know, like baseball players all have a song when they come up to bat.)  Well, I thought about this for awhile and as soon as my kiddos walked into my classroom that morning it hit me: my song would be (Boom, Boom) Ain't it Great to Be Crazy? .  The chorus to this song just describes me and how I feel to a "T"!  Who else, but a Kindergarten teacher gets to be
 
'Giddy and foolish the whole day through
Boom, boom, ain't it great to be crazy?'

LOVE WHAT I DO!

Here is a Tagxedo image I created using the words to this song.  I might even turn it into a t-shirt!


Separator

4 comments:

Jena Snowden said...

Too Cute!

Emily said...

Love the idea of creating something using a song. I also think it would be great to make it into a shirt :)

Interactive White Board Ideas

Tessa said...

Thanks gals! I think I might also print it out and hang it on my wall in my room!

Lauren Morse said...

When I hear my kids say my name over and over throughout the day, I just sing a little James Taylor to myself. "You just call out my name, and you know where ever I am, I'll come running to see you again." I just have a little laugh to myself and then try to tune out "Mrs. Morse this, Mrs. Morse that."